Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thanks to All of Ben Bagel's Facebook Friends

THANKS TO MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS

I have recently have been blogging and writing about different well known and not so well known historical sites in New York City. This time, I just want to write to you, my Facebook Friends. I simply want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for liking Ben and Marty's Bagel Tours Facebook page. It is a great vote of confidence from you and I am most appreciative.

Now though, I have to ask a favor. Being that you like us, could you please share us with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr, etc.? The objective of this request is to have the site go "Viral". It would get people to notice us and either go on one of our tours or recommend them to their friends, family, acquaintances or people who you know who are coming to New York and want to experience and see the real New York.

Remember, when you share Ben and Marty's Bagel Tours of New York, remind them that every one who goes on our tours starts with a hot fresh bagel! If this is not an a reason to take one of our tours, what is?!

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs is full of fum stuffs and good stories to read on. That's why you have a lot of readers including me.

    Helicopter Tour New York City

    ReplyDelete